Rising Spring Meat Co. is located on Cooper Street in Spring Mills – you may remember the old Myer Brother’s Meat shop – same place just new owners and a new name! We’ve heard stories from the Myer’s family and area residents how there used to be cars lined down the streets during the days when Myer’s had a retail store. We look forward to serving the community in that way again and are happy to bring quality meat to you!
Remember, in addition to our retail shop, we also process cows, hogs, sheep, bison, deer and goats in our slaughterhouse. So if you are a farmer and are looking for a location to have your animals processed, we’d love to talk to you. Also, if you are a customer and are looking to fill your freezer, we would be happy to acquaint you with some of the farmers with whom we regularly work so that you can talk about those possibilities.
Thank you for your interest in Rising Spring Meat Company. We are a young and enthusiastic group and your feedback is important to us – please let us know how we can serve you better!
Below you’ll find a list of the items in our cases today with their pricing. In addition to these items, we are also beginning to source other local products. This week you’ll find: Ardry Farm potatoes, Village Eatinghouse Sauces and Dressings, The Cornerstone Coffee Works Fresh Roasted Coffee (we watched it roast last night!!), Lost Hollow Honey and Demeter’s Garden Jams and Preserves. All of these items are from hard working farmers and small business owners from Boalsburg, Spring Mills, Howard, and Pleasant Gap and we will continue to feature these items and others as you request.
Have a great day and we hope to see you at the shop!
The ownership and staff at Rising Spring Meat Co.
• JF Martin Jalapeno and Onion Cheese Franks - $3.19/lb.
• JF Martin Cheese Franks - $3.09/lb.
• JF Martin Franks - $2.69/lb.
• JF Martin All Beef Franks - $3.79/lb.
• JF Martin 5lb. Box Franks - $10.49
• JF Martin Ring Bologna - $4.29/lb.
• JF Martin Turkey Breast - $5.99/lb.
• JF Martin Smoked Turkey Breast - $6.29/lb.
• JF Martin Roast Beef - $5.89/lb.
• JF Martin Virginia Baked Ham - $5.69/lb
• JF Martin Cooked Ham - $2.79/lb.
• Sweet Lebanon Bologna - $4.79/lb.
• Regular Lebanon Bologna - $4.99/lb.
• Heidi Ann Swiss Cheese - $5.79/lb.
• Large Hole Swiss Cheese $5.79/lb.
• White American Cheese - $3.19/lb.
• Marble Colby Deli Horn Cheese - $4.49/lb.
• Pepper Jack Cheese - $4.59/lb.
• Horseradish Cheese - $4.49/lb.
• New York X-Sharp Cheddar Cheese - $5.99/lb.
• Munster Cheese - $4.89/lb.
• Provolone Cheese - $4.19/lb.
• Ground Beef - $3.29/lb.
• 1/4lb. Ground Beef Patties - $3.89/lb.
• Beef Cubed Steak - $4.59/lb.
• Boneless Top Blade Steaks - $4.99/lb.
• Boneless Beef Stewing Cubes - $4.29/lb
• Beef Bottom Round Steak - $4.49/lb.
• Boneless Beef Shoulder Steak - $429/lb.
• Boneless Beef Chuck Eye Steak - $4.99/lb.
• Delmonico Steaks - $8.99/lb.
• New York Strip Steaks - $7.99/lb.
• Boneless Sirloin Tip Steak - $4.99/lb.
• Boneless Top Sirloin Steak - $6.49/lb.
• Beef Bottom Round Roast - $3.89/lb.
• Rolled Rump Roast - $4.09/lb.
• Boneless Beef Shoulder Roast - $3.99/lb.
• Boneless Beef Chuck Roast - $4.19/lb.
• Stuffed Boneless Pork Chops - $3.99/lb.
• Boneless Pork Country Style Ribs - $3.00/lb.
• Pork Shoulder Butt Steak - $2.69/lb.
• Boneless Pork Loin Chops - $4.99/lb.
• Boneless Pork Loin Roast - $3.99/lb.
• Center Cut Pork Loin Chops - $3.69/lb.
• Country Style Pork Spare Ribs - $2.99/lb.
• Pork Shoulder Butt Roast - $2.49/lb.
• Loose Ground Pork (Sweet, Country, Hot Italian)
• JF Martin Bacon, 5lbs. - $19.95
• JF Martin Bacon ends and pieces - $2.89/lb.
• JF Martin Sliced Bacon - $4.49/lb.
• JF Martin Center Cut Ham Slice - $4.29/lb.
• JF Martin Ham Ends - $2.19/lb.
• Whole Chicken Legs - $1.69/lb.
• Whole Chicken Breast – 2.39/lb.
• Stuffed Chicken Breast Boneless - $2.99/lb.
• Chicken Thighs - $1.89/lb.
• Chicken Drumsticks - $1.79/lb.
• Split Chicken Breast - $2.59/lb.
Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast - $3.49/lb.